There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 06/05/21
To support a lady with domestic tasks and to access the community. To further provide companionship and confidence building.
Location: Roydon, Diss, IP22
I’m looking for a bubbly, friendly person l can get on with and have a laugh with. I need someone who can take me shopping, go out for coffee and support me with some housework and batch cooking for 7 hours a week across 2 days. I suffer with a bad back, anxiety and I have panic attacks so I can’t be left on my own while we are out. I also like going to charity shops and while at home I enjoy diamond painting, colouring in books, painting and spending time in the garden.
If you are a people person and have a few hours spare every week I would love to hear from you.
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application
- Friendly, outgoing person
- Supportive nature
- Awareness of the barriers faced by disabled people
- Car owner with relevant business insurance
- Enjoys having a natter over a cup of coffee.
Summary terms and conditions
- The rate of pay for this position is £9.37 per hour.
- You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
- Hours and times of work: 3.5 hours per day, flexible as long as not consecutive days, to be discussed further at interview.
- Based on working 7 hours per week the holiday entitlement for this role is 40 hours per annum, holiday year runs from April to March.
This post is subject to
- A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
- Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
- Completion of a satisfactory probationary period.