There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£10.00 Per Hour
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 21/01/21
To provide support for young man with complex health needs, to enable him to enjoy an independent life at home.
Location: Sporle, Norfolk
I am a 26 year old man with high functioning Autism and ME (Chronic fatigue) and I am mobile in and around the home but use a motorised wheelchair for longer trips and also have limited use of my right hand. I need a friendly P.A. to support me with everyday tasks, including some personal care (bathing), meal support and admin (correspondence/phone calls). I would also like my P.A. to accompany me to appointments.
May include other duties, to be discussed
- Full UK driving licence/own car
Summary terms and conditions
- The rate of pay for this position is £10.00 per hour
- You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
- Hours and times of work: 4 hours on alternate Wednesdays, 5 hours on alternate Fridays. Flexible/negotiable times. Plus additional hours to cover holidays and sickness for other P.A.s, and a potential increase in hours from September when due to return to college.
The post is subject to the following:
- A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
- Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
- Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.
How to apply:
If you wish to apply for this position, please complete the enclosed application form and return to the address below.
NB – Please ensure you include names, addresses & telephone numbers of two referees, one of which should be your current/ last employer (if relevant).
DPSS Employment Services