There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£9.01 Per Hour
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 20/01/21
Listed below are details of the purpose and general tasks of the job to provide some insight of what is involved. It is advisable to refer to this when submitting your application for the post.
To provide support for a mum and son
Location: Kings Lynn
I am a lone parent with a 5 year old son, and I am a stroke survivor, therefore I need a friendly P.A to help with everyday tasks in the home (cleaning, meal prep, some personal care), as well as help with paperwork and getting my son to and from school in term time.
May include other duties, to be discussed
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application. Due to the personal care element of this role a female carer is preferred.
- Family friendly
- Driver/own vehicle
Summary terms and conditions
- The rate of pay for this position is £9.01 per hour
- You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
- Hours and times of work: 5hrs per week in total, flexible/negotiable times, but covering the school run.
The post is subject to the following:
- A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
- Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
- Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.