There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 10/08/20
Job Purpose: To support a lady with disabilities and health issues (not elderly) in her own home
Location: Fincham (Kings Lynn).
Due to disabilities and various health issues, I am seeking someone to provide help, support and motivation to complete everyday tasks to maintain my domestic and personal needs. I would like someone who is able to work on their own initiative and be capable of undertaking domestic duties to a high standard. In addition to help with domestic tasks (e.g. cleaning, laundry, organisation, meal preparation and other duties that may be included) Some personal care will be required, therefore a female P.A. is preferred. Hours will be flexible/negotiable to accommodate both my needs and any commitments you may already have and will be discussed during interview.
NB: Due to COPD reasons you must be a non-smoker and come from a non-smoking household.
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
• MUST be a non smoker from a non smoking household (due to COPD reasons)
• Driver/own vehicle (due to rural location)
• Domestic skills to a high standard
• Good organisational skills
• Attention to detail
Summary terms and conditions
• The rate of pay for this position is £12.00 per hour
• You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
• Hours and times of work: 10 hours per week, Flexible/negotiable times