There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 07/08/20
Job Purpose: I’m a down to earth lady who loves animals, I live with my two sons and a friendly dog. I have ME/CFS, and very low energy levels, I require your support with some skincare, and with household tasks, as having a clean home is very important to me.
• All aspects of cleaning including hygiene clean of kitchen and bathrooms, hoovering, mopping, wiping surfaces, and cleaning mirrors and insides of windows.
• Other household tasks such as loading and unloading the dishwasher, changing beds, general tidying and taking out rubbish.
• Helping me to organise the house as and when I have the energy.
• Preparing sandwiches.
• Aspects of personal care such as assistance with application of cream while bathing.
N.B. – During the current pandemic, you will need to socially distance where possible and use appropriate PPE, which will be provided.
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
• Helpful and thorough approach to work.
• Able to clean to a high standard.
• Able to take instructions and willing to ask for guidance as required.
• Open and honest communicator.
• Flexibility with hours and times of work and with work tasks.
• Loves dogs
Summary terms and conditions
• The rate of pay for this position is £10.00 per hour.
• You won’t normally be required to work on a bank holiday – I may move your hours to be worked at a different time instead.
• You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
• Hours and times of work: 4 hours per week, times to be agreed.
• The annual holiday entitlement for this position will be equivalent to the work I would normally expect to be done during 5.6 consecutive weeks.
This post is subject to:
• A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
• Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
• Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.