There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£10.40 Per Hour
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 05/06/20
To assist with the personal care of a couple with various health and mobility issues.
Location: Long Stratton
Details: Lady with Cerebral Palsy (using power wheelchair) and husband with Spina Bifida, who Currently have split care arrangement, (morning, Lunch and evening) totalling 1 to 4 hours each day. Require domestic support including shopping and cleaning, as well as personal care (washing/dressing).
May include other duties as required.
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application. Due to the nature of this role a female PA would be preferred.
Summary terms and conditions
• The rate of pay for this position is £10.40 per hour
• You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
• Hours and times of work: 6 hours per week, plus cover for holidays and sickness
The post is subject to the following:
• A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
• Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
• Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.