There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£10.00 Per Hour
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 29/05/20
Job Purpose: Personal care, all aspects of cleaning and general DIY and gardening duties.
Location: Pulham Market.
Details: Help with personal care when required including washing my hair
Cooking when I’m not feeling up to it
Cleaning – vacuuming, dusting, steam cleaning floors, cleaning kitchen and bathroom, washing up, cleaning dog food bowls and beds etc.
Laundry – Washing and ironing and changing beds
General DIY- Putting up blinds and basic decorating
Gardening – General gardening duties to maintain / improve garden area
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
• Able to take instruction as well as work on your own initiative
• Good at housekeeping / gardening and general DIY
• Flexible / adaptable to the work required
• Animal lover (I have dogs and cats)
• Good sense of humour
Summary terms and conditions
• The rate of pay for this position is £10.00 per hour.
• You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
• Hours and times of work: 12 hours per week to be worked 4 hours each on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Some flexibility may be required
• The pay will be twice the normal rate for work carried out on a Bank Holiday. The annual holiday entitlement for this position will be equivalent to the work I would normally expect to be done during 5.6 consecutive weeks.
This post is subject to:
• A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
• Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
• Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.