There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 06/12/19
To support a quiet and calm 58-year-old lady who requires help with day to day activities for four hours per week over two days.
Location: Norwich NR2
I require assistance with activities such as the weekly food shop, light cleaning duties around the house, changing lightbulbs and writing birthday cards. Someone to keep me company and provide conversation. My hobbies include cooking, shopping, gardening, praying and spending time with my family.
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
• Kind and patient
• Full clean UK driving licence
• Shared Interests
Summary terms and conditions
• The rate of pay for this position is £8.86 per hour
• You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
• Hours and times of work: 4 hours per week
The post is subject to the following:
• A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
• Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
• Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.
How to apply:
If you wish to apply for this position, please email email@example.com to request an application form quoting job ref DPSS166.