There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 07/05/21
Listed below are details of the purpose of the job and what tasks are involved. It is important and advisable to refer to this when submitting your application for the post.
Job Purpose: I’m a lady in my late 30s, living with my two teenagers and my miniature dachshund. I have right sided weakness resulting from a stroke and your role will be to support me primarily with domestic tasks and meal preparation, and on occasion, to get out and about.
Location: Kings Lynn.
- All aspects of cleaning including kitchen, bathroom and bedrooms, tidying, hoovering, changing the beds and emptying bins etc.
- Meal preparation.
- Accompanying me to go shopping, access the gym and attend appointments.
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
- Fastidious cleaner.
- Car owner/driver with suitable business use insurance.
- Happy to work around a dog.
- Happy to work in a smoker’s home, although I will not smoke in my home while you are working.
- Friendly, honest and easy going.
Summary terms and conditions
- The rate of pay for this position is £9.37 per hour.
- You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
- Hours and times of work: 6 hours per week to be worked on 2 weekday mornings, to be arranged at interview to suit both parties.
- The annual holiday entitlement for this position will be equivalent to the work I would normally expect to be done during 5.6 consecutive weeks.
This post is subject to:
- A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
- Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
- Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.