There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Terrington St. Clement
£9.01 Per Hour
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 24/11/20
Job Purpose: I’m a cheerful chap with Motor Neurone Disease, and I would like your support with domestic tasks.
Location: Terrington St Clement.
Domestic support including mopping the kitchen and bathroom floors, hoovering, dusting and changing my bed.
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
• Experience in a similar role.
• Committed with a conscientious approach to work.
Summary terms and conditions
• The rate of pay for this position is £9.01 per hour.
• You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
• Hours and times of work: 4 hours per week to be worked Tuesday and Thursday from approx. 11am-1pm.
• The annual holiday entitlement for this position will be equivalent to the work I would normally expect to be done during 5.6 consecutive weeks.
This post is subject to:
• A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
• Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
• Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.
How to apply
To apply for this position please click Apply Now