There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 22/10/21
- Meal preparation.
- Hygiene clean of the kitchen and other domestic tasks as required.
- Assisting me to go out as required or to undertake shopping on my behalf.
- Providing companionship to me, such as chatting and crafting.
- Some support with my personal care when I am particularly unwell, which may involve assistance with showering and washing my hair.
- Female due to the personal care aspects of the role.
- Full clean UK driving licence.
- Cooking experience would be an advantage.
- Dog lover.
- Understanding of confidentiality.
- The rate of pay for this position is £9.37 per hour.
- You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
- Hours and times of work: 5 hours per week to be worked in two 2.5 hour shifts on a Saturday and Sunday, to be arranged to suit both parties.
- The annual holiday entitlement for this position will be equivalent to the work I would normally expect to be done during 5.6 consecutive weeks.
- A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
- Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
- Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.