There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 13/08/21
- Flexibility with work tasks as my needs may change from day-to-day.
- Patience and understanding.
- Happy to work to my instructions and to my way of living.
- Maintain a professional attitude at work.
- Due to my poor health, I have an allergy to spray-on perfumes, deodorants & aftershave so you will be required not to wear these during work hours.
- Car owner/driver preferred, with the appropriate class of business insurance.
- Computer literate.
- The rate of pay for this position is £9.37 per hour
- You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
- The annual holiday entitlement based on working 16 hours per week is 89.6 hours per year.
- A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
- Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
- Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 1 month.