Closing Date: 30th July 2021
Listed below are details of the purpose and general tasks of the job to provide some insight of what is involved. It is advisable to refer to this when submitting your application for the post.
To support an open minded and friendly 29-year-old disabled mum with domestic tasks and helping with the children particularly with the school run in the morning.
· to offer practical support to manage essential tasks within the home environment; this includes support to maintain a clean/tidy home environment.
· support to manage nutritional needs and meal prep.
· to assist with the school run in the mornings.
· to engage with the children on occasions, providing Mum with a break
· sorting daily medications
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
· the ability to follow basic nutritional recipes and prepare meals
· able to carry out household tasks to a high standard including cleaning, ironing and washing
· experience of working with children with autism
· boundless energy and enthusiasm
· flexible in hours/times to fit around school holidays
· the ability to work under own initiative
· car owner/driver with relevant business insurance
Summary terms and conditions
· The rate of pay for this position is £11 per hour
· You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role
· Hours and times of work: 14 hours per week, 2 plus hours every weekday morning (8.30am start) plus a couple of hours support one day over the weekend. Hours may change during school holidays, to be discussed further at interview.
The post is subject to the following
· A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
· Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
· Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.
To apply please click ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Call Now’ selecting option 2.