There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 18/06/21
Job Purpose: I’m a mature lady living in my own home with my friendly little dog. I require your support with meal preparation, household tasks, shopping and some personal care.
- Cooking a main meal from scratch and preparing light lunches etc.
- Hygiene clean of the kitchen and other domestic tasks as required.
- Assisting me to go out as required or to undertake shopping on my behalf.
- Some support with my personal care when I am particularly unwell, which may involve assistance with showering and washing my hair.
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
- Female due to the personal care aspects of the role.
- Full clean UK driving licence.
- Able to cook healthy meals from scratch.
- Dog lover.
- Understanding of confidentiality.
Summary terms and conditions
- The rate of pay for this position is £9.37 per hour.
- You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
- Hours and times of work: 7.5 hours per week to be worked 2.5 hours each on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday, to be arranged to suit both parties.
- The annual holiday entitlement for this position will be equivalent to the work I would normally expect to be done during 5.6 consecutive weeks.
The post is subject to the following:
- A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
- Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
- Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.