There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £12.01-15.00 Per Hour
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 31/12/23
I am a 19 year old gentleman, looking to recruit a Personal Assistant who can take me out and about to do activities such as; bowling, cinema, trips to the park and going out for a bite to eat.
I would require support when we are out and about, I have no road sense and would need you to ensure I am safe and in plain sight at all times. Support with eating would also be required, ensuring that I eat healthily and eat correct portion sizes, alongside teaching me right from wrong.
The ideal candidate would require a calming and reassuring manor, as I can become anxious and feel unsafe. Talking about footballs eases my nerves, therefore having some knowledge in this subject would be beneficial but not essential.
– Experience/understanding of ASD (Autism spectrum disorder)
– Knowledge of football
– First Aid – Basic knowledge due to being asthmatic
– Full UK Driving licence
– Own vehicle (cannot use public transport)
– Calming and reassuring manor
Summary terms and conditions
– The rate of pay for this position is £13 per hour
– Monday’s and or Tuesday’s working pattern
– The annual holiday entitlement for this position will be equivalent to the work I would normally expect to be done during 5.6 consecutive weeks
– If this job requires;
- DBS Check
- Manual Handling
- Handling of hazardous chemicals
- Food Handling
You will be required undertake annual training.
The post is subject to the following:
– A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
– Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
– Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.