There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £10.01-12.00 Per Hour
Bluebird Care (Norwich & North Norfolk)
Closing Date: 31/03/22
Evening Home Care Assistant
From £10.12 per hour + Mileage + Travel Time
Are you ready to make a difference? Become a Professional Key Worker today!
Our Care Assistants build fantastic relationships with the people they support and play an essential role in helping our customers in their day to day lives. Our care team come from all walks of life and thanks to our comprehensive in-house training and Skills Assessment Programme no previous care experience is necessary.
We have fantastic part-time evening roles available working between 14 – 20 hours per week, the following is an example pattern:
Week one: Monday & Tuesday 5pm – 10pm, Saturday & Sunday 4pm – 10pm (x4 evenings)
Week two: Wednesday, Thursday & Friday 5pm – 10pm (x3 evenings)
We recognise that our Care Assistants are one of the most important assets of our company and we offer a rewarding benefits package along with excellent training and ongoing support to help our care teams provide the highest standard of care:
- £10.12 per hour, plus DOUBLE pay Bank Holidays
- Paid travel time
- 26p mileage tax-free mileage expenses
- 28 days paid annual leave pro rata
- £200 Recommend a Friend Bonus
- Company pension scheme and excellent company benefits
- Perkbox Employee Perks and Staff Recognition scheme, including discounts on many high street/online stores and our 24/7 confidential health & employee wellbeing support programme.
- Full support towards the Care Certificate
- Access to fully funded QCF level 2&3 and further certificated courses in specialised subjects of your choice
- Free uniform and company smart phone
Bluebird Care provides high quality personalised home care services across the Norwich City, North Norfolk and Broadland areas of Norfolk. As a professional Care Assistant with Bluebird Care (Norwich & North Norfolk) you will be supporting people living in their own homes in a wide variety of ways based on their individual needs. You could be providing personal care, administering medication, helping with light housework, meal preparation or maybe just some companionship.
Our care assistants are compassionate, understanding, patient and reliable. They have strong communication skills, are able to pay attention to detail, and have a flexible attitude towards work. Experience not essential.
Driving Licence and access to own transport required. Positions require a minimum of a weekend on, weekend off rotation. Full DBS check required.
Part-time hours: 14 – 20 per week