To provide domestic and social support for young woman with health issues
Location: Norwich NR2
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
Due to a health issue and some social anxiety I require a calm, well organised PA to support me with keeping in routine. This will include supporting and motivating me to maintain a clean and tidy home, assisting me to make and keep appointments fill in forms and action my decisions, as well as assisting to maintain a healthy diet specific to my health needs (both shopping and help with preparation). A friendly person who might be willing to enjoy craft activities would be ideal. I also enjoy Yoga, Bouldering and going for walks.
· Friendly, positive nature
· Encouraging and patien
· Shared interests
· Reliable but flexible.
· Car owner/driver preferable
Summary terms and conditions
· The rate of pay for this position is £9.37 per hour
· You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
· Hours and times of work: 4 hours per week, to be worked flexibly depending on needs.
The post is subject to the following:
· A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
· Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
· Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.
To apply please click ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Call Now’ selecting option 2.