To provide one to one support at Headway for woman with brain injury.
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
I am an intelligent and creative woman who suffers from seizures and have some communication and memory issues due to my brain condition, however I enjoy theatre and arts and am seeking a PA to support me to enjoy my regular sessions at Headway. I require emotional support, but no personal care. My PA will be able to meet me at Headway as I already have organised transport and an escort.
· Friendly, positive nature
· Encouraging and patient
· Some knowledge/experience with seizures
Summary terms and conditions
· The rate of pay for this position is £9.37 per hour
· You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role
· Hours and times of work: Fridays, 10am to 3pm – 5 hours per week hours in total.
The post is subject to the following:
· A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
· Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
· Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.
To apply please click ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Call Now’ selecting option 2.