There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 15/10/21
· Support me to attend appointments.
N.B. – Your interview will be conducted via telephone, however you will need to be considerate, as I find phone calls difficult due to my health condition.
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
- Basic cooking skills.
- Ability to respect my confidentiality.
- Happy to work around a very friendly dog and cat.
- The rate of pay for this position is £9.37 per hour.
- You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
- Hours and times of work: 5 hours per week to be worked either 1 hour each morning Monday-Friday or on two days per week, between the hours of 9am-12pm. Some flexibility will be required to allow for appointments and activities.
- The annual holiday entitlement will be equivalent to the work I would normally expect to be done during 5.6 consecutive weeks.
- A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
- Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
- Completion of a satisfactory probationary period.
To apply please click ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Call Now’ selecting option 2.