Listed below are details of the purpose of the job and what tasks are involved. It is important and advisable to refer to this when submitting your application for the post.
Job Purpose: Our nine-year-old son is active and once he gets to know you, he is happy and talkative. He loves transport, animals and gaming. As he has autism and dyspraxia, he would like your support to access activities outside of the home.
Location: Old Catton, NR6.
· Assisting our son to plan and access activities, particularly outdoors.
· Driving him in your own vehicle as required.
· Prompting him to use the toilet.
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
· Car owner/driver with suitable business use insurance.
· Enthusiastic and sparky nature.
· Cheerful personality.
· Sensible and trustworthy.
Summary terms and conditions
· The rate of pay for this position is £12.50 per hour.
· You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
· Hours and times of work: 142 hours per year to be worked flexibly at weekends and during school holidays, to be arranged to suit both parties
· The annual holiday entitlement for this position will be equivalent to the work I would normally expect to be done during 5.6 consecutive weeks.
This post is subject to:
· A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
· Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
· Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.
‘To apply please click ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Call Now’ selecting option 2.