There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £12.01-15.00 Per Hour
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 26/11/21
· Assistance with toileting and getting ready for bed in the evening.
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
- The rate of pay for this position is £15 per hour.
- You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
- Hours and times of work: As this role involves working 7 days a week, it will need to be shared by two people, so please state your availability on your application. The hours required are Mon-Sun 10am-11:30am and 10:30pm-11:30pm.
- The annual holiday entitlement will be equivalent to the work I would normally expect to be done during 5.6 consecutive weeks.
- A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
- Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
- Completion of a satisfactory probationary period.
‘To apply please click ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Call Now’ selecting option 2.