There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 03/12/21
· Administering medication including emergency epilepsy medication.
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
· Outgoing personality.
- The rate of pay for this position is £9.37 per hour.
- You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
- Hours and times of work: 14 hours per week, ideally to be worked 5-10pm on a Monday or Tuesday evening, 4 hours on a Wednesday morning or afternoon, and 10am-3pm on a Saturday. There is some flexibility available with start and finish times, which can be further discussed at interview
- The annual holiday entitlement will be equivalent to the work I would normally expect to be done during 5.6 consecutive weeks.
- A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
- Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
- Completion of a satisfactory probationary period.
‘To apply please click ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Call Now’ selecting option 2.