There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 17/12/21
Listed below are details of the purpose of the job and what tasks are involved. It is important and advisable to refer to this when submitting your application for the post.
Job Purpose: I’m a friendly woman, living in my own home with my partner. As we both have various health conditions, I would very much value your support with household tasks, running errands and limited personal care.
- Domestic support including laundry and cleaning my home.
- Shopping, running errands and assisting me to attend occasional appointments.
- Helping me to organise my medication.
- Limited support with washing and dressing.
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
- Car owner/driver with suitable business use insurance.
- Female due to the personal care aspects of the role.
- Hard-working and enthusiastic.
Summary terms and conditions
- The rate of pay for this position is £9.37 per hour.
- You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
- Hours and times of work: 16 hours per week, to be worked generally over 4 days, from 10:30am-2:30pm with some flexibility to accommodate appointments etc. Exact days and times to be arranged at interview to suit both parties.
- The annual holiday entitlement will be equivalent to the work I would normally expect to be done during 5.6 consecutive weeks.
This post is subject to
- A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
- Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
- Completion of a satisfactory probationary period.
‘To apply please click ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Call Now’ selecting option 2.