There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £12.01-15.00 Per Hour
Home Instead (Norwich)
Closing Date: 30/01/24
Our unique approach to relationship-led care will see you matched with clients you can build a lasting relationship with and enrich your life and theirs.
At Home Instead in Norwich, we will support you on your journey every step of the way.
In order to help you achieve the best for yourself and your clients, we offer:
- Contracts to suit your lifestyle
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Paid travel time and waiting time between clients visits at regular hourly rate
- Paid mileage
- Great opportunity to earn extra income through our bonus points and referral scheme
- Paid support meetings and appraisal
- Blue light card discount and company discount scheme
- Health and Wellbeing employee assistance programme
- Access to the money you have earned before your pay date through Hastee
- Paid training and ongoing support
- Fully funded Health and Social care diplomas
- Minimum visits with regular clients of one hour or more
- We have work in Eaton, Cringleford, Hellesdon, Drayton, Taverham, Costessey, Sprowston, Thorpe St Andrew, New Catton, Old Catton and Thorpe Marriot.
- Care experience is Not necessary, but you will need to be at least 18 years old.
- This job involves travelling from home to home therefore you will need a full UK driving licence with access to a vehicle.
- This role is subject to a DBS
Who would make a ideal Home Care Assistant?
- We are looking for people who are reliable, honest and trustworthy. Someone who is also friendly, with a desire to help others.
- Willing to support with personal care, meal preparation, companionship and light household duties.
For further information contact our recruitment team on 01603 963317 or email firstname.lastname@example.org