There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Home Instead Senior Care (Norwich)
Closing Date: 17/08/21
Paid travel & waiting time, holiday pay, 25p/40p mileage allowance, company pension and benefits scheme
Home Instead provides high quality care to the private client market. We care for our colleagues as much as we care for our clients; we treat them like family.
Night Work CAREGiver Benefits:
- £9.75 – £19.50 per hour
- Mileage allowance, holiday pay and company pension
- Benefit scheme
- CAREGiver social events
- Opportunities to gain recognised qualifications and develop your career
- Bonuses up to £200 for our Refer a Friend scheme
We are looking for Night Work CAREGivers to join our team. The role would be based in our clients’ house throughout the night. You will be required to assist the clients during the night, but would be able to sleep when the client is asleep.
- Reliable, honest & trustworthy
- Friendly, approachable, and caring, with a desire to help others
- Own reliable transport
Previous sector experience is not required as we provide the training and support you need to feel confident and capable in your role. We will treat you as the wonderful individual you are and tailor our support to your needs.
- A great culture and the chance to make a real difference in your life and the lives of others
- 24 hour access to our Employee Assistance Programme to support your wellbeing