There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Night Time Community Care Assistant
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Day
Closing Date: 07/10/22
Prestbury Care is a family-run homecare service based in the heart of West Norfolk. We have a great team of carers, the majority of whom have been with us for years.
We provide care services to people in the communities of Kings Lynn, Downham Market and surrounding areas.
If you would like to know more about us as a company please visit our website on : www.prestbury-care.co.uk
We require Night Time Community Care Assistants for the following daily shift patterns in and around King’s Lynn and Downham Market;
Night shifts are either 10 or 12 hour shifts generally between the hours of 8pm and 8am. Exact times can fluctuate. You will remain the same clients house for the full shift.
- Sleeping shifts
- Waking shifts
- Part-time and Full-time roles available as well as weekend only work.
- 10 hour sleeping night shift paid at £60 per night
- 10 hour waking night shift paid at £91.90 per night
- Additional hours are paid at £8.91ph
What is the role?
As a Night Time Community Care Assistant you will be supporting people in their own homes to remain as independent as possible. To do this role you need to be kind, caring, compassionate and be able to deliver high quality care to achieve positive outcomes for the people we support.
Every client is different but on a daily basis a Night Time Community Care Assistant will be;
- Assisting clients with bathing, dressing and looking after their general health & well-being
- Assisting clients to get ready and in / out of bed
- Cooking their favourite meals and assisting clients if they require help eating / drinking
- Keeping clients company. Being there for their up’s and downs and preventing loneliness
- Looking after clients at the end of their life
- Helping clients with rehabilitation after accidents or illness
- Helping clients keep a tidy and clean home
- Keeping a watchful eye on any necessary medical equipment whilst sleeping such as oxygen tanks (as one example).
What we offer:
- Experience is desired but full training is provided for no cost.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Free Apprenticeship and NVQ pathways.
- My Health Assured Employee assistance scheme for you and your family
- Contracted hours available.