There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£8.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 31/03/19
Night Support Worker – Learning Disabilities
We are looking for Night Support Workers. We are offering the opportunity to work for a great care home by the sea. We are a care home for adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and complex needs.
The work we do is creative, important and can really make the difference to someone’s life. We truly value our residents and support them to live a fulfilling life.
Our care home is run by an experienced management team that want you to be as happy as our customers.
The Night Support Worker Role:
It is very important to build positive relationships with vulnerable adults, enhance their independence, improve their quality of life and help them become participating members of their community.
We Are Looking For
- The ability to build positive professional relationships with residents and colleagues in a team.
- Someone who offers consistent and friendly support with attention to detail.
- Good judgement and a sense of responsibility.
- Experience of working with people with mental health conditions or learning disabilities would be valuable but not essential for the role
- Someone who can work to the residents needs as the role will cover a variety of shifts covering Days & Nights when required
We Can Offer You
- Great levels of work that are consistent
- Full time, part time or flexible hours and contracts
- Career progression
- Childcare vouchers
- Full training
- Pension contributions
- Cycle to work scheme
- Perk Box
- A truly fantastic team that will support you to become the best you can be
If you would like more information, please contact email@example.com or 01473 322600.