There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Night support worker
£8.75 Per Hour
Closing Date: 24/06/19
Dalmeny House Limited, is seeking to recruit a person to work full time, as a night support worker to join our team, supporting people with some form of mental disorder, within our small residential homes. Are you someone that has residential experience, or have you experience of supported living, a person who wants to be part of making a positive difference to people? We aim to support people to maintain their independence, be active and work towards their individual potential. We do not use Agencies.
- Having experience of working with people with mental health issues and mild learning disabilities
- Having the ability to be able to adapt and respond to change.
- Ensuring Care Plans and other information are followed and maintained.
- Providing Residents with support as they accomplish daily tasks and maintain and use the skills they have.
- Some light cleaning.
We can offer you:
- Full training
- A safe and happy place to work
- Pension contributions
- Career progression
- Full time contract
- Working as part of an experienced caring team
If you would like to find out more about our work, you can give us a call on: 01263 822355 or email us on: email@example.com and seek an application form.