There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Competitive rates + benefits! Per Hour
Full/Part time guaranteed hours
Closing Date: 31/10/19
At Chevington Lodge, we are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and committed Senior Night Carer to join our dedicated team. We provide residential and Dementia care. We pride our service at Chevington Lodge and thus the successful applicant must be compassionate, caring and have a strong work ethic.
- Managing and contributing the smooth running of the home.
- Administering medication.
- Helping residents with daily tasks, including personal care (washing, cooking, feeding when necessary, changing continence pads, etc).
- Helping families adjust and assist them where necessary.
- Leading the shift and taking charge of the other care staff.
- Working with other health and social care professionals to provide individual care and development plans, as well as leisure activities.
Experience is essential as is having excellent communication skills and the ability to work well as part of a dedicated team.
A comprehensive induction and training programme will be provided. Career development opportunities are available.
APPLY NOW – email your CV to email@example.com or call us 01986892710