There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Lower Farm Nursing Home
Closing Date: 29/10/21
Archers HealthCare Ltd is looking for Night Care Assistants at Lower Farm Nursing Home, a 46 bedded Nursing and Residential home.
Full time shifts are available (36 hours per week).
We are looking for the correct applicant to assist in the provision of care and work as part of a team to achieve requires standards. To ensure Clients retain their dignity and individuality. To be involved in the general activities of the Nursing Home.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Genuine interest in working within a caring environment
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Team player
- Willingness to participate in Vocational Training Programmes
- Relevant Vocational Qualification (achieved / working towards)
- Experience of working with the relevant Client group
- Opportunities to progress with the company
- Paid holidays
- Full training will be provided and paid for via EBox online training as well as in-house training.
- Paid additional training, including NVQ’s
- Uniform provided
- Paid DBS
- One hour break (based on 12 hour shift).
All successful applicants will be subject to receiving 2 satisfactory references and a DBS.
Please contact Tracey Catlin for further details.