There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
First Choice Home Care Ltd
Closing Date: 10/06/21
First Choice Home Care is looking for a Mental Health Support Worker that is a dedicated individual that wants to build a rewarding career in the care sector in the Norwich area?
If yes, we would like to hear from you.
We will offer to the successful candidate for the Mental Health Support Worker role:
· Pay Rate: from £11 weekdays up to £13.50 weekends.
· Job Type: Part time or Full time, Permanent
· Free DBS check.
· 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata), Bank Holiday pay, Company Pension Scheme.
· Dress code – Smart Casual, and PPE, weekly COVID-19 tests.
· Paid In-house training provided (Via Zoom App).
· £150 Recommend a friend bonus scheme.
· Opportunity to enrol on a QCF/NVQ qualification on Health and Social Care and progression in your Health and Social Care Career.
· Opportunity to grow your knowledge is various care aspects.
We are looking for a Mental Health Support Worker that:
· Have a valid Driving Licence and own a car, this is essential for the job.
· Have experience in Health Care sector is essential.
· Can work Mornings (shifts starts at 7am), evenings (shift finishes at 10pm), and every other weekend.
· Will Support service users with appropriate personal care of Service Users; with planning, preparation, cooking and serving of meals; with any household duties.
· Administer medication as per a Care Plan and MAR chart.
· Supporting the service user to meet independence focused outcomes over a 6-week period (recovery support).
For more information about First Choice Home Care check our website www.firstchoicehomecare.co.uk
Interested in joining our amazing team and become a Mental Health Support Worker?
Press the apply button and you can be our next Mental Health Support Worker!!!
Related keywords: Care worker, care assistant, reablement