There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £10.01-12.00 Per Hour
First Choice Home Care Ltd
Closing Date: 30/09/21
Are you our next Mental Health Support Worker?
Are you looking for job satisfaction and want to feel valued?
If the answer is yes and you are caring, trustworthy and compassionate person, and you are looking for a rewarding career, then don’t miss out this opportunity to join our growing team.
Position: Mental Health Support Worker
Location: Norwich and surrounding areas, Norfolk
Pay Rate: from £11.50up to £13.50 per hour
Role and Key responsibilities as a Mental Health Support Worker you will support with:
– personal care that may include bathing.
– administer medication.
– social interaction.
– meal preparation and shopping.
– Work with a variety of complex service users including those with Mental Health issues, learning disabilities, drug/alcohol abuse histories, various physical disabilities, and challenging behaviours.
Skills and Experience:
– Full UK driver’s license and own a car is essential.
– Caring person with passion to care for others.
– Reliable and good communication skills.
– Wants to build a career in care.
– Experience would be an advantage but is not essential.
– Excellent rates of pay.
– Joining bonus.
– 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata)
– Bank holiday enhancements
– Referral program incentive
– Free DBS and PPE.
– Local office and on call support 7 days a week
– We provide full mandatory and specialist training,
– Opportunities for career progression with us
– On-going recognition and support by the management team
Apply now or call Ana by clicking ‘Call Now’ for more information about how to become a Mental Health Support Worker.