There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
First Choice Home Care Ltd.
Closing Date: 01/12/21
Are you seeking job satisfaction and want to feel Valued?
If the answer is yes, we have an excellent and rare opportunity for you for you to join our established and growing business.
We are looking for caring, kind, reliable, and trustworthy people to join our fantastic, dedicated team!
We offer to the successful candidate of Mental Health Care Worker:
- Excellent rates of pay from £11.50 up to £13.50 per hour
- Bank holiday enhancements
- £150 Joining Bonus
- £150 Referral program incentive
- Guaranteed hours offered
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata).
- Free DBS, and PPE.
- Local office and on call support 7 days a week
- Full training provided on induction and throughout your career with us
- Opportunities for career progression with us
- On-going recognition and support by the management team
Mental Health Care Worker Role & Key Responsibilities:
- Providing personal care, which includes bathing.
- You will administration medication.
- Support with eating and drinking including food preparation.
- Some light house duties.
- Work with a variety of complex service users including those with Mental Health issues, learning disabilities, drug/alcohol abuse histories, various physical disabilities, and challenging behaviours.
Mental Health Care Worker Skills and Experience:
- Full driving license and access to own vehicle is essential for this position.
- Good communication skills and likes to help people.
- Genuine passion for helping others and wanting to make a positive difference.
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Have experience would be an advantage but is not essential.
First Choice Home Care provides industry endorsed home care to a wide variety of Service Users throughout Norfolk and Suffolk.
Norwich branch works with a variety of complex service users including those with Mental Health issues, learning disabilities, drug/alcohol abuse histories, various physical disabilities, and challenging behaviours.
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from all areas of society.
Check our website for more vacancies www.firstchoicehomecare.co.uk
Interested? Apply now or call Ana by clicking ‘Call Now’ for more information.