There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Thorpe St Andrew
First Choice Home Care Ltd
Closing Date: 27/08/21
Mental Health Care Worker
Anyone joining First Choice Home Care will receive £150 Welcome Bonus!! Do not miss this opportunity!
First Choice Home Care is a growing Community Care Provider, and we are recruiting more team members to work with people needing support in the community including Mental Health Support, Reablement, Personal care, support to access the community.
Position: Mental Health Care Worker
Location: Norwich, Norfolk
Pay Rate: from £11 up to £13.50.
Job Type: Part time or Full time, Permanent
Benefits of working with First Choice Home Care as a Mental Health Care Worker:
- A full-time or part time employment, with a competitive salary up to £13.50 per hour, full training and a full induction including shadowing shifts.
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata) and Bank holiday pay.
- Free DBS check, and free PPE0
- Care Certificate and QCF level 2/3/4.
- Dress code – Smart Casual.
- Support from our office during all working hours.
- Blue Light Emergency Service Discount Card
- We provide full mandatory and specialist training so no previous experience is needed.
- A Work/Life balance.
As a Mental Health Care Worker you will have to:
- Assist our service users to meet their care needs, which can range from personal care to social interaction.
- Encourage our service users to do things for themselves, wherever possible and working in a person-centred way.
- Make a positive difference to people’s lives by helping the most vulnerable within your community.
- Be able to observe the progress that our service users make every day and be part of the outcomes.
- Support individuals with Mental Health issues, learning disabilities, drug/alcohol abuse histories, various physical disabilities, and challenging behaviours.
- Various shift patterns between 07:00 and 22.00, 7 days a week.
What we need from you:
- If you are caring, trustworthy and compassionate person, and you are looking for a rewarding career, then this is an excellent career opportunity.
- Care for others and good communication skills
- Ability to understand what the role entails.
- Ability to follow instruction.
- Must hold full UK driver’s license and own a car. (Essential)
- An understanding of person-centred care
- References required.
“It takes a special kind of person to become part of the First Choice Home Care and be part of an amazing team of Mental Health Care Worker.”
Are you that person?? If yes, apply now.
Other roles you may have experience that can be relevant for this role: Care Worker, Personal Assistant, Care Assistant, Mental Health Support Worker and Home Care. NR1, NR2,NR3, NR4, NR5, NR6,NR7, NR8