There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£600 - £750 Per Week
Home Instead (Norwich)
Closing Date: 30/01/24
Home Instead provides high quality care to the private client market. We care for our colleagues as much as we care for our clients; we treat them like family.
Live In Care Care Professional Benefits:
- £120-£140 per day depending on the assignment
- double pay bank holidays
- paid DBS and Training*
- Mileage allowance, holiday pay and company pension
- Shopping discount scheme
- Blue Light card discounts
- Care Professional social events
- Opportunities to gain recognised qualifications and develop your career
- Earn money from through our Care Friends App
We build great friendships and assisting older people who need a little, or a lot of help to complete the activities we may take for granted in our daily life. You will be helping our clients live as full and independent a life as possible.
Working patterns may vary from 1-2 weeks at a time, please specify your preferred working pattern when talking to a member of our recruitment team.
You will be provided with your own bedroom, meals and access to a TV and Wifi.
Our clients are based in Norwich and the surrounding area.
- Lives in Norfolk
- Reliable, honest & trustworthy
- Friendly, approachable and caring with a desire to help others
- Ideally at least 12 months professional care experience for our Live-In roles
- We will provide training and support tailored to your needs to ensure you are confident in your role
- 24 hour access to our Employee Assistance Programme to support your wellbeing