There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Home Instead Senior Care (Norwich)
Closing Date: 14/08/20
Do you want to enjoy your work and look forward to every day?
Do you want to work with great people and feel confident that your colleagues are always there to support you?
Do you want a job that provides for your financial needs and lifestyle?
Home Instead Norwich are here to ensure our colleagues are as well cared for as our clients. If you want to be part of something special, call Erin on 01603 963317 or complete the enquiry form below.
Enriching our own lives by enriching the lives of others.
How do we do this?
By building great friendships and assisting older people who need a little, or a lot of help to complete the activities we may take for granted in our daily life.
Our Live-In CAREGivers live with a client for a week at a time providing friendship and care to help their client live as full and independent a life as possible.
You will be provided with your own bedroom, meals and access to a TV and Wifi.
- Reliable, honest & trustworthy
- Friendly, approachable and caring with a desire to help others
- Ability to listen & communicate clearly with clients and colleagues
- Access to reliable transport
- Ideally at least 12 months professional care experience for our Live-In roles however we also have opportunities for those with no professional experience so contact Erin to discuss your individual situation
- We pay £700 to £805 per week depending on the assignment
- Mileage allowance, holiday pay and company pension
- Benefit scheme to save money on your shopping
- You will typically work in a team of two CAREGivers each living with the client for 7 days on alternate weeks
- You will provide up to 10 hours of support each day for your client
- You will get an 11-hour period of uninterrupted rest e.g. finishing work at 9pm and resuming at 8am
- You will get as a minimum a 20-minute uninterrupted break every six hours
- We will provide training and support tailored to your needs to ensure you are confident in your role
- You will receive a weekly support visit at the clients home and a daily phone call to monitor and support your wellbeing
- We will provide ongoing daily support as the need arises with round the clock access to a local on-call manager should you need them
- You will have 24 hour access to our Employee Assistance Programme to support your wellbeing
- CAREGiver social events
- A great culture and the chance to make a real difference in your life and the lives of others
- Opportunities to gain recognised qualifications and develop your career
- Bonuses up to £200 for our Refer a Friend scheme