There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Competitive rates + benefits! The nature of this role means that you must have the right to work in the UK
Live-In Care Work
Allicare (Dairy Barn Lodge)
Closing Date: 19/12/17
Live-In Care Work
Allicare is an established Home Care Agency regulated by the CQC and authorised by Norfolk County Council for the provision of personal care support services in the home.
We are looking for caring and responsible individuals to join our team to be responsible for providing care and support to our service users within their own homes. This may include personal care, meal preparation, medication assistance, carrying out domestic duties and other tasks that allow the clients to achieve their goals of remaining in their homes and living as independent life as possible.
Whilst we welcome applications from experienced carers, we also would like to hear from applicants who may not be as experienced but believe that a future career in caring may be for them as full training will be provided.
A formal education is not required as much as a caring attitude. Driving licence beneficial but not always required.
The main terms and benefits are as follows:
- Flexible working patterns
- Free Common Induction Training
- Update and Refresher Training on a regular basis
- Opportunities to study QCF Qualifications from Level 2 to Level 5
- Excellent rates of pay
- Paid DBS check
- Paid holiday
What you will need:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Flexible approach to work and the ability to manage
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrate an ability to ensure confidentiality
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- The ability to develop good and effective relationships with all aspects of the business internally and externally