There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
King's Lynn and West Norfolk
£875-£981 Per Week
Live-In Care Work
Home Instead (West Norfolk)
Closing Date: 31/12/23
Live in Care Professional
Salary: £875 per week worked (£981 earned wage including holiday pay)
Home Instead Norfolk is expanding its team and looking for caring, compassionate Live In Elderly Befriender Care Assistants to support their clients living at home with a range of needs throughout the Norfolk and Cambridge area.
We currently have Full Time live in care vacancies available with immediate starts. Working on a two weeks on/off schedule. We’re looking for Care Professionals who may already have experience as a Support Worker or in Domiciliary Care. We would also love to hear from anyone who has experience caring for loved ones.
At Home Instead Norfolk, we can offer the following benefits for our Live In Care Assistants:
- Enhanced Bank Holiday Pay Rate
- Company Pension Scheme
- Daily Meals Provided
- Daily Two Hour Break
- Local & Professional Support Team available
- Blue Light Discount Card
- Free DBS Check
- Refer A Friend Scheme (£300 Bonus)
- Employee Benefits & Discount Scheme
- Employee Wellness Health Assured Benefit Program
- Award Winning, Comprehensive Induction & Ongoing Professional Development Training
- Fantastic Recognition Care Wards, Staff Birthday Schemes and Company Events
Being a Live In Care Assistant means you need to be adaptable, personable but ultimately put others first. Your role may include:
- Helping with personal care
- Helping with mobility around the home
- Overseeing medication and providing medical support
- Helping with housework such as cleaning and vacuuming
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Running errands such as food shopping or picking up prescriptions
Care Assistants need a Valid UK Driving Licence (with access to a vehicle for work purposes) but we also welcome Non drivers to apply. Care Assistants must have the Right to work in the UK.
We are actively recruiting Carers now. If this something you would be interested in please click ‘Apply Now‘, to get in touch today!