There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£600 - £750 Per Week
Live-In Care Work
Closing Date: 10/11/23
We are looking for Live-in Care Assistants in Norfolk and Suffolk. Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth areas including Bradwell, Caister-on-Sea, Gorleston, Hemsby, Hopton-on-Sea.
This role requires you to live in the service users home.
- Provide Assistance with Daily Living Activities such as Bathing, Dressing, and Grooming.
- Assist with Meal Preparation
- Administer Medications as Prescribed by Healthcare Professionals.
- Monitor and Record Vital Signs and Report any Changes to the Appropriate Medical Personnel.
- Assist with Light Housekeeping Tasks, Including Laundry and Tidying up Living Areas.
- Provide Companionship and Emotional Support to Clients.
- Accompany Clients to Appointments or Outings as Needed.
- Follow Care Plans and Instructions Provided by Healthcare Professionals.
- Previous Experience as a Caregiver or in a Related Field Preferred
- Valid Driver’s License and Reliable Transport
- DBS Check
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Compassionate and Patient Demeanor
- Ability to Work Independently and Follow Instructions
All mandatory training will be provided.
Ongoing support from Office Staff and Management.
Pay dependent on the individual package of care but typically between £600-£750 per week.
Typical working time – 3 weeks on 1 week off plus 2 hours personal time daily. This varies on individual care package.
To apply for the role please click the Apply Now button to be taken through to an email where you can attach a CV or provide a written statement or alternatively give us a call.
For more information, please contact us.
Butterfly Days Ltd
Unit 2, Dunne House, Colville Road Works, Lowestoft – NR33 9QS
Other care positions available.