There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
King's Lynn and West Norfolk
Live-In Care Work
Closing Date: 30/11/23
Live in Carer opportunities
Weekly pay, £785.00 per week
Locations include: Norfolk, Suffolk, East Anglia, Cambs, Essex, Greater London
Manorcourt Homecare is the homecare services division of Healthcare Homes Group, specialising in delivering a range of care packages to people who wish to remain in their own homes for as long as possible.
We are passionate about providing truly person-centred care and support services that are fully tailored to meet the individual needs of each and every person requiring an in-home care package.
We are looking for naturally caring, warm-natured and reliable individuals with good communication skills. Be committed and above all, display the passion to help others maintain their independence, dignity and self-respect.
We offer a rewarding benefits and competitive salary for our Live-in Care Assistants which include:
- Competitive rates of pay, with pension contribution, paid weekly
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Fully paid induction & training provided with dedicated Trainer
- Facilitated handovers
Skills and Experience
- Recent proven experience of working in care (min 1 year)
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Flexible approach to work and the ability to manage, priorities and work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrate an ability to ensure confidentiality
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Excellent attendance and time keeping record
- The ability to develop good and effective relationships with all aspects of the business internally and externally
- Level 2 health and social care diploma / apprenticeship framework is desirable but not essential as an opportunity to undertake this course will be available
Duties may include (but are not limited to) providing personal care and hygiene, meal preparation, medication assistance, escorting service users to appointments, shopping or social engagements, general domestic duties. and any other activity that allows our clients to maintain their independence, dignity and quality of life.
Full time positions available with flexible working patterns, times to be discussed at interview.
The successful Live in Care Worker will be required to complete enhanced DBS.
Full PPE provisions are provided and procedures are in place to ensure our carers are protected. We also provide EAP (Employee Assistance Program).