There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Live-In Care Work
Carewatch Care Services
Closing Date: 31/10/21
Here at Carewatch we are looking for caring, hard-working individuals to train to be Live In Carers. In addition to being an emotionally rewarding career, we offer great rates of pay, ongoing training and support with the opportunity to really make a difference to someone else’s life.
As a Live In Carer your duties will be:
- Companionship – sharing conversation and spending time together
- Personal care – assisting with bathing, dressing and, when necessary, continence support
- Assistance with mobility – some customers need assistance getting around the home
- Medication – as per the customer’s care plan
- Light household duties – help around the home, such as vacuuming or washing clothes
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Running errands – assisting with tasks such as shopping or picking up prescriptions
We have a live in care placements nationally starting from a minimum of 2 weeks on.
What we offer;
- Holiday allowance
- Ongoing support and training
- The opportunity for a fully funded QCF/NVQ in Health and Social Care
- Company pension
- Refer a friend (£250 for you and £150 for your friend) T&C’s apply.
- Mileage paid at 25p a mile.
- Between £700-£800 a week.
- We can accept walkers and drivers.
Carewatch are an equal opportunities employer.