There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Live-In Care Work
Home Instead (Norwich)
Closing Date: 23/02/22
Home Instead provides high quality care to the private client market. We care for our colleagues as much as we care for our clients; we treat them like family.
Live In Care CAREGiver Benefits:
- £770 to £880 per week depending on the assignment
- Mileage allowance, holiday pay and company pension
- Benefit scheme
- CAREGiver social events
- Opportunities to gain recognised qualifications and develop your career
- Bonuses up to £200 for our Refer a Friend scheme
Our Live-In CAREGivers typically live with a client for a 7 day on 7 day off shift pattern which allows flexibility around your home life, there may also be opportunities to combine live-in work with hourly care work to provide added flexibility.
We build great friendships and assisting older people who need a little, or a lot of help to complete the activities we may take for granted in our daily life. You will be helping our clients live as full and independent a life as possible.
You will be provided with your own bedroom, meals and access to a TV and Wifi.
Our clients are based in Norwich and the surrounding area.
- Lives in Norfolk
- Reliable, honest & trustworthy
- Friendly, approachable and caring with a desire to help others
- Access to reliable transport
- Ideally at least 12 months professional care experience for our Live-In roles
- We will provide training and support tailored to your needs to ensure you are confident in your role
- 24 hour access to our Employee Assistance Programme to support your wellbeing