There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Thorpe St Andrew
£9.00 + benefits 565.60 per week
Bluebird Care (Norwich & North Norfolk)
Closing Date: 13/05/20
Bluebird Care – Norwich & North Norfolk
Live-in Care Assistant Required
As the Recruitment Coordinator at Bluebird Care, I am extremely proud of our fantastic team of live-in carers that provide professional quality care and support to our customers in their own homes making a positive difference to their health and well-being whilst providing peace of mind for their families.
We are recruiting specifically for a live-in carer for a customer who has MS this is a on-going package with a rotation of 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Our customer uses a stand aid to help with mobility and lives with her husband who has limited care. We provide a waking night with another member of the Bluebird Care team as well as a 2 hour break cover per day.
As a member of my team you can expect the following:
- A highly flexible career
- Career progression opportunities
- Job satisfaction & competitive rates
- Paid annual leave
- Pension & statutory benefits included
- Local support from a dedicated coordinator with emergency on call support
- Meal allowance provided
- To be away from home anything for 2 weeks each month
- Pay rates from £545 per week
- Access to Perkbox offering a range of discounts on meals out and trips away
- Free business phone
Working for Bluebird care will provide you with job satisfaction, recognition and a feel-good factor at the end of each day, Is this you?
- Do you have a minimum of six months care experience?
- Do you have a passion for people and want to make a difference?
- Do you want to help support customers who wish to live independently and stay in their own homes?
- Would you be happy being away from your own home for a minimum of 2 weeks at a time to live with the customer in their home?
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact:Frances White Recruitment Coordinator or email a CV