There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Bluebird Care (Norwich & North Norfolk)
Closing Date: 30/11/21
Flexible packages including:
Package one: x2 weeks on x2 weeks off
Package two: x4 weeks on x4 weeks off
Package three: x3 weeks on x1 week off
£609 – £714 per week
Are you ready to make a difference?
Become a Live-in Care Assistant with Bluebird Care today!
We have three fantastic live-in care roles available, each package offering between 1-2 months on at a time. If you’re ready to make a change in a role that makes a difference, apply today!
We recognise that our Care Assistants are one of the most important assets of our company and we offer a rewarding benefits package along with excellent training and ongoing support to help our care teams provide the highest standard of care:
- £609 – £714 per week
- 28 days paid annual leave pro rata
- £40 weekly food allowance
- Generous Staff Incentives, including a cash back healthcare scheme and company pension
- Perkbox Employee Perks and Staff Recognition scheme, including discounts on many high street/online stores and our 24/7 confidential health & employee wellbeing support programme.
- Free pre-employment Skills Assessment Course
- Paid induction training and ongoing paid training with full support towards the Care Certificate
- Access to fully funded QCF level 2&3 and further certificated courses in specialised subjects of your choice
- Free uniform and company smart phone
- £200 Recommend a Friend Bonus
Our Live-in Care Assistants build fantastic relationships with the people they support and play an essential role in helping our customers in their day to day lives.
As a professional Live-in Care Assistant with Bluebird Care (Norwich & North Norfolk) you will be a dedicated personal assistant working on a 1-2-1 basis supporting your customer to live as independently as possible in the comfort and safety of their own home. In your role you could be providing personal care, administering medication, helping with light housework, meal preparation or maybe just some companionship.
Our care assistants are compassionate, understanding, patient and reliable. They have strong communication skills, are able to pay attention to detail, and have a flexible attitude towards work.
6 months professional care experience preferred. An enhanced DBS will be required.