There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Up to £8.75 per hour Per Hour
Full/Part-time and Bank
Closing Date: 05/04/19
Fall in love with a career at Kingsley Healthcare!
Are you looking to join a remarkable care home team?
Join us and help us change lives.
We currently have a vacancy for a Learning Disability Support Worker at Decoy Farm in Browston, Great Yarmouth.
At Kingsley Healthcare, we passionately believe that all of the people we support, no matter how complex their needs, should not miss out on any opportunities in life, and as such your role will be to work as part of a team to help people to achieve their goals and dreams.
The role will include providing specialist and quality bespoke support for people with a wide range of needs, including learning disabilities and complex support needs such as Autism, Epilepsy, Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities and those with behaviours that may challenge the service.
The position is full/part time with a pay rate up to £8.75 (subject to experience)
DAY shifts 8am-8pm, 36 hours per week with some weekend shifts.
BANK – shifts as per the homes needs
Criteria / Person Specification
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience of working with behaviour that may challenge the service, as well as working with people with a learning disability and complex needs such as Autism and Epilepsy would be an advantage, but the right values and personality is more important and full training will be given.
- NVQ level 2 or 3 in Health & Social Care
- The ability to work using own initiative as well as working as part of a team is essential.
At Kingsley Healthcare we provide a variety of competitive benefits, including:
– up to £500 WELCOME BONUS (T&C’s apply)
– Excellent rates of pay
– Enhanced rates for bank holidays
– Paid breaks
– Enhanced DBS paid for by ourselves
or call 01502 730927 for an application pack