There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Closing Date: 18/06/21
Better Healthcare Services supports adults and children with complex health and social care needs, providing a high quality of care to people in their own homes.
Our specialist team supports individuals with Acquired brain Injury (ABI), Ventilated conditions, Spinal cord injury, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Mental health and many other complexities.
We are currently recruiting for support workers to provide support to 4 of our service users in their homes around Norwich.
The role will include:
- Providing person centred care to service users with a learning disability, in accordance with personal care plans
- Medication Administration
- Personal Care
- Supporting with Mobility
- Meal Preparation and assistance with eating and drinking
- Engaging in social and sensory activities, supporting with access to the community
- Monitoring, observing and reporting any changes/concerns to senior staff
- Completing records and documentation in accordance to policies and procedures
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- A driving licence with access to your own transport
- Must be 18 years +
- A caring and compassionate nature
- Flexibility and Reliability
- Availability to work on a set rota which will include: alternate weekends, morning and evening shifts.
- Previous experience working in the learning disabilities sector
Why Join Us?
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Holiday
- PPE and uniform provided
- Weekly covid testing available
- £9-13 Per hour
- Full, Part time or bank hours available
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Ongoing support and opportunity to progress in your role
If you would like more information or to apply please click the ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Call Now’ buttons
Don’t delay, apply today! Join us and make a real difference to the lives of others.