There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Closing Date: 12/05/21
- NorseCare, part of the Norse Group, are a specialist care provider across Norfolk and Suffolk, delivering individually focused care and support to those living with us. Our devoted care team is enabled by a passionate support service function, providing expert advice and training to our operational teams.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Learning and Development Coordinator to join our Norwich based team on a full-time, permanent basis working Monday-Friday, 09:00-17:00.
You will join a professional and quality driven team who deliver learning and development solutions to all our staff with the focus on upskilling and promoting personal development. The position will require you to develop and deliver a variety of classroom and online based learning sessions, monitoring outcomes and feedback to analyse and develop the L&D function.
Investing in our staff is essential to the delivery of our award-winning care services, and you will have the chance to work with employees at all levels, helping individuals through the Care Certificate as well as higher level qualifications. Compliance and mandatory training requirements will need to be delivered and maintained, and you will work with home managers to ensure this is carried out periodically.
Our Successful Candidate:
To allow you to make an immediate impact in the role we will be looking for you to demonstrate a range of industry knowledge and skills, however we will support this with investment and training – you will ideally be able to show;
- Level 3 Health & Social Care qualification (or equivalent)
- Formal teaching qualification (PTTLS or similar) and/or equivalent experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of the residential care sector, including Dementia, Palliative and end of life care practice
- Sound understanding of different training platforms and environments, with knowledge of associated online tools
- Ability to engage with a variety of learners and adapt your approach to meet the demands and needs of the audience
- Clear communication skills, with the ability and confidence to deliver an engaging presentation style
- Knowledge of a wide range of teaching methods to engage learners of varying ages and abilities
All of our staff benefit from the Group ethos of personal development of staff, so we can support your career aspirations. Alongside this, you will be able to utilise our generous annual leave allowance, sickness scheme and a number of local partnerships.
Please read the attached Job Description to ensure you meet the criteria before applying.
An enhanced DBS check will be required for our successful candidate, payment will be met by the employer. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.