There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 31/07/21
Sunnycroft Care Home in Taverham, Norwich is seeking individuals for our Kitchen Assistant post.
As kitchen assistant, you will assist Cook to provide high quality food and hospitality for our residents. Working to the highest on standards, ensuring dietary requirements of all the residents are met. You will
- Work alongside Cook to help prepare food and meals
- Prepare evening tea for residents
- General kitchen housekeeping, ensuring the kitchen meets high standard of hygiene and cleanliness in line with the Health and Safety and Company guidelines to ensure safe working practice within the Home.
- Serving food/drinks/snacks to the residents at meal times
- Assisting the chefs to plate meals, prepare food trolleys and ensure all preparation areas are kept clean and tidy
- Monitoring stock rotation, complying to company policies and procedures following all mandatory COSHH and HACPP guidelines
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £9.00 per hour