There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 17/09/21
To provide support for older gentleman so that he can remain independent in his home
I am an older gentleman who needs support to ensure that I maintain a clean and tidy home, and manage my nutrition and personal hygiene. This will involve daily visits, so I am hoping to find two P.A.’s to work on a job share/flexible basis, visiting me for two hours each day. I am willing to adapt the visit times to suit the P.A’s availability – either one 2 hour session or 2X1 hour.
- Friendly, positive nature
- Discreet and respectful
- Good communication skills
- Basic cooking skills
- The rate of pay for this position is £9.37 per hour
- You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
- Hours and times of work: 15hrs per week, flexible/negotiable, on a job share basis to cover 7 days.
- A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
- Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
- Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.