There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Closing Date: 26/07/19
We require an Independent Living Manager to join our team. Thornage Hall Independent Living is an independent charity located in the idyllic countryside of North Norfolk, providing supported living, learning and working for adults with learning disabilities. We feel that if you come and see us, you will definitely want to stay.
The Independent Living Manager will lead and co-ordinate activities in the house and support adults with learning disabilities. We believe we are a community living in an environmentally sustainable world where everyone can live, learn and work together in a meaningful way, regardless of ability or disability. Hope you do too.
What are the benefits:
- Flexible working pattern (to include working evenings, weekends and sleeps) full-time 37.5 hours per week
- Level 5 band entry level £28,764 p.a / Level 3 qualified £23,720 p.a. with increments awarded on completion of probation and in house training
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays for full time staff
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme to support you with any personal or work related issues
- Free Yoga classes
- Free on-site parking
- Free meals taken with tenants
- Funded and continuous support in gaining professional qualifications
- Discounted bio-dynamic fruit and vegetable boxes together with discounted Red Poll meat packs
- The opportunity to work in a 70 acre bio-dynamic land community in the beautiful North Norfolk countryside 5 minutes (by car) from Holt.
Successful applicants must undergo a DBS check.
To apply, please click Apply Now and download an application form and job description.
Closing date: 26th July 2019